Need to offset unavoidable stream impacts through high-quality mitigation? Credits from the Kentucky Stream Mitigation Banks are your ideal solution.
The Kentucky Stream Mitigation Banks are large-scale stream restoration sites owned and operated by Ecosystem Investment Partners (EIP)—the country’s leading provider of environmental credits. The Kentucky Stream Mitigation Banks include:
- Big Sandy Mitigation Bank (Lawrence County)
- Little Sandy Stream Mitigation Bank (Elliott County)
- Rolling Fork Mitigation Bank (Marion County)
- Lower Kentucky Mitigation Bank (Garrard County)
- Lower Licking Stream Mitigation Bank (Nicholas County)
- North Fork Stream Mitigation Bank (Breathitt County)
- Spout Springs Mitigation Bank (Estill County)
Mitigation credits from EIP enable you to satisfy the requirements of your environmental permit quickly and cost-effectively while eliminating liability exposure. Credit purchases also promote large-scale conservation and restoration of Kentucky’s stream corridors for future generations.
The Kentucky Stream Mitigation Banks are approved or in permitting by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to fulfill mitigation requirements of Section 404 Clean Water Act permits(1).